USA - Invest and Settle
Green Card – though EB-5 Regional Centre Investment Program
The steps for achieving Green Card though our EB-5 Regional Centre is as follows:
EB-5 visa program is administered by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) which provides the pathway for lawful permanent residency (Green Card) in USA by investing in a new commercial enterprise that will benefit US economy and create 10 full-time US jobs.
The required investment per EB-5 participant is $ 1 million, which could be reduced to $500,000 if the target investment occurs in a rural or high employment areas.
We have tied up with the Regional Centres, which are a private entities designated by USCIS, that are authorized to coordinate with multiple immigrant investors and pool their investment for greater economic impact. These regional centres are authorized to operate within defined geographical regions and within specific industry sectors.
In the Regional Centre program, the EB-5 participant can count direct, indirect and induced jobs. Thus investing through a federally-designated Regional Centre offers the EB-5 participant the most expeditious means for obtaining Green Card or the permanent resident visa.
Benefits of USA Green Card (subject to government regulations from time to time):
- Choosing a EB-5 program offered by the Regional Centre, sign the agreement, sign Escrow Agreement.
- Transferring the Subscription amount into Escrow Account, signing relevant documents, appointing Attorney (will incur separate attorney fee), gather documents to file I-526 petition.
- Immigration Attorney files I-526 petition.
- Completing Immigration interview, medical checks, and receives approval of I-526 provisional Green Card (with conditions).
- EB-5 participant enters US within 180 days of approval.
- After entering US, Immigration Attorney files I-829 for removal of conditions within 21 to 24 months
- On approval of I-829, will remove the conditions and become permanent resident (Green Card) holder status and have the option to apply for US citizenship after 60 months since the removal of conditions.
- Free to live anywhere in the US;
- Can enjoy almost all the benefits of US residents; permitted to work;
- Family members are entitled to attend public schools and they can apply for “resident” tuition in many educational institutions;
- Eligible for US health programs and Social Security;
- Once permanent Green Card is obtained, there is no need to renew.
- Ease to access US trade or businesses;
- Can apply for Citizenship after 5 years.